We are an upcoming Enterprise SaaS Start-Up Company focused on automating complex business processes. RightRev is founded by a young and aspiring disruption entrepreneur in the Accounting SaaS market who has proven experience in creating products and market opportunities by attracting big enterprise companies to use the technology. At RightRev, we’re committed to providing the most seamless and integrated revenue recognition solutions for modern businesses. We are the most
sought after ‘Lead to Revenue Automation Software’ On Salesforce AppExchange Platform.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Identify, design, and recommend Salesforce.com based solutions, integration points and related implementation architecture for business usage improvements, scalability, and performance.
- Design, develop, implement and maintain AppExchange app, lightning pages and integration with on-premise or third-party solutions using Web Services, REST, including creation of custom objects, Apex classes, Triggers, workflows, email alerts.
- Independently perform development, testing, implementation, documentation as it relates to Salesforce.com software and Force.com platform.
- Support integrated applications with an understanding of system integration, test planning, scripting, and troubleshooting.
- Conduct design/code reviews during major project milestones.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS, or related field
- 5+ years of previous development experience with Salesforce.com (Certified Salesforce.com Developer / Advanced Developer)
- 2+ years of work experience in a senior developer role
- 1+ Years experience development of Custom Lightning components (Lightning web Components)
- Added advantage for experience with Salesforce CPQ and Billing or Billing Lifecycle Experience with Salesforce Sales / Service Cloud.
- Experience with Salesforce Revenue Recognition is a huge advantage
- Added advantage for experience with Salesforce AppExchange product development
- Added advantage for experience with APEX Enterprise Patterns – Separation of Concerns (FinancialForce Library)
- Experience with heavy-duty customizations on the SFDC stack
- Knowledge of Salesforce Integration Patterns and Salesforce Best Practices using Apex and VisualForce
- Experience with working in Frameworks in Testing, Trigger, Integration, and Development.